CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23, 2010- Our Ethiopian Journey begins!

The day has finally arrived, we travel out of Saskatoon today just before 6:00 pm and will be in Ethiopia on May 26th. We are so very excited and it was very hard to keep focused while packing, not exacting knowing what we may need or what Mushy may need, we just packed a little of everything. The agency told us it would be a good ideas to bring duck boots, in case of rain (the streets get very muddy) and a flash light for when the power goes out! I'm thinking it could be a little like camping minus the luxuries. I'm sure I have forgotten a few things I will simply buy whatever we don't have there.Okay, this is really happening this is the moment......someone pinch us!

0 comments: